What contributes to combat bonuses/negatives?

What contributes to combat bonuses/negatives?

Postby ryuzakku » Mon May 28, 2018 6:19 am

I don't know what I did, but sometimes in fights I have a -25 roll modifier in my attack.

Anyone know how one gets this and how to remove it?

https://imgur.com/a/QriZV6B

That's what it looks like.
ryuzakku

Re: What contributes to combat bonuses/negatives?

Postby barian » Mon May 28, 2018 5:44 pm

I think Dexterity plays the biggest factor, but I might be wrong. Try upping that when you level up. I think it is some combination of your dexterity and level vs the opponent's dexterity and level. There also might be some combat feats that might help.
barian

Postby ryuzakku » Tue May 29, 2018 11:52 am

I know it isn't dexterity, as I was trying to kill cock cannons (as on hard they are stupid difficult as they only have to hit you 4 times), and my dexterity was 266 while my level was about half of that.
ryuzakku

Postby dark » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:16 am

Hmmm, did you mean 266 dex or 26 dex? I really didn't think stats in the game went that high.

Either way I believe both morale and forced transformations can play a part in combat bonuses, I've certainly noticed that if I lose a combat I end up with lower combat modifyers if I try fighting again too soon, likewise if morale is high and I've won combat I tend to do better.
So I'd recommend resting if you lose a fight.
dark

Postby ryuzakku » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:54 am

I meant 266 dexterity.

When you play a long ass time the stats get really high, which should be a positive except for perception, as a high perception will have you avoid random encounters that aren't event related.

I was at full health, however against Cock Cannons, health means nothing as it only has to "hit" you 4 times to win.
ryuzakku

Return to General Chat