The order of the games

The order of the games

Postby du5k » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:26 pm

Hello, I am very weird guy and I can't stand to play games in the wrong order so I would like to know in which order to the three games (infection, survival and society) go in. I am aware of the fact that Flexible infection is the beginning of it all but then I don't know which to play, help would be appreciated.
du5k

Re: The order of the games

Postby TigerStripes » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:57 am

du5k wrote:Hello, I am very weird guy and I can't stand to play games in the wrong order so I would like to know in which order to the three games (infection, survival and society) go in. I am aware of the fact that Flexible infection is the beginning of it all but then I don't know which to play, help would be appreciated.

Infection is first, occurring pretty much on the day of the outbreak - early 2008.
Survival (single-player) is next, occurring a few weeks-months after the outbreak - spring/summer 2008?
Survival (multiplayer) takes place a few years after the initial outbreak, with its timeline and clock advancing in synch with our own, so currently at Aug 1/2014 and ticking - roughly 2009? to 2014 and counting.
The placement of society is less clear, occurring some time (months or years?) after the military clear-out of the city from Single-Player and the chaos that causes. I'm not sure if it's meant to occur long after the multiplayer or is sort of happening in tandem during multiplayer's multi-year history as what's occurring in the wild territories outside of the actual gameplay area.
TigerStripes

Re: The order of the games

Postby du5k » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:07 pm

Thank you so much! :D
du5k

Return to Art and Media