Typos and Bugs

Re: Typos and Bugs

Postby circuit » Thu May 31, 2018 10:36 pm

in the "Rooftop Rumble!" event in the Warehouse District:
The sudden arrival of a leopardman impacting the ground with crunch of breaking bones the just steps ahead of you solves that question quickly,

Should move the 'the' back a few words to be:
The sudden arrival of a leopardman impacting the ground with the crunch of breaking bones just steps ahead of you solves that question quickly,
circuit

Postby shoguncoco » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:59 am

Currently the player is unable to hunt the Giraffe in the stables in single player game.
shoguncoco

Postby Genesis106097 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:04 am

I'm wondering if anyone has issues getting the hyper fun scene with susan to proct. I'm using win glulxe 0.5.4.147 currently. haven't had any issues with any other scene. I looked through the code and the only difference I noticed was:

if cock length of player >= 15 and Susanoversize is true:
choose a blank row in table of fucking options;
now title entry is "Hyper Fun";
now sortorder entry is 4;
now description entry is "Now you know you can fit your giant cock on her, why not do it again?";

else if nam is "Hyper fun":
say "[SusanSex4]";

I'm guessing it is because of the uppercase and lowercase "fun". All other scene proct correctly and their casing is fine.

also sexing honey does not reduce libido.
Genesis106097

Postby Genesis106097 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:40 pm

weird bug:
after having sex with the butterfly and then going back to the bunker and having sex with stella (whose sex scene uses [impregchance]) I got a notif asking if I wanted to be impregnated with a butterfly child (from selective mother). I tested it out with female husky and then stella and got the same thing (do you want to be impregnated with a female husky child).
Genesis106097

Postby Servanash » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:16 am

Seems Eric is broken after you give him the Orc Brew, trying to fuck him gives no scene and chatting with him gives an error.
Servanash

Postby Wahn » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:40 pm

Servanash wrote:Seems Eric is broken after you give him the Orc Brew, trying to fuck him gives no scene and chatting with him gives an error.

Ah, thanks for the report. Small oversight in the variable checks of the Talk option, that'll be included in the next fix. As for the new sex cenes, these have to be written/adapted out of the old ones yet. That'll take a while...
Wahn

Postby Wargrave » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:31 pm

There seems to be an error with François when baking Cheesecake. The recipe calls for cheese + pixie dust + pink gel, but pixie dust no longer drops from city sprites. Instead, they now drop fairy dust. So either the item drops somewhere else that I am not aware of, or the recipe needs to be updated to account for the item change.

Edit:
Never mind, didn't realize Darius has it now.
Wargrave

Postby Handle_Taken » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:54 pm

I noticed in the game that you can't seek for specific locations anymore. For example you can't search for the Park.
Handle_Taken

Postby OmegaRook » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:24 pm

Handle_Taken wrote:I noticed in the game that you can't seek for specific locations anymore. For example you can't search for the Park.

Having the same issue - for example, if I type "Hunt Mall" at the library, it tells me that creature can't be found there.
OmegaRook

Postby OmegaRook » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:18 pm

Hunting locations still doesn't work in 180928
OmegaRook

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat