A suggestion for singleplayer releases

A suggestion for singleplayer releases

Postby lightningshifter » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:57 am

I just thought of this because I've noticed that as little updates get spliced in you really don't know if the latest copy you downloaded is any different from the one you downloaded some time prior. It would be kinda helpful if the startup information in the game or even the download page had an update date posted on it so you could see at a glance if any updates were made to singleplayer content.
lightningshifter

Re: A suggestion for singleplayer releases

Postby TigerStripes » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:29 am

lightningshifter wrote:I just thought of this because I've noticed that as little updates get spliced in you really don't know if the latest copy you downloaded is any different from the one you downloaded some time prior. It would be kinda helpful if the startup information in the game or even the download page had an update date posted on it so you could see at a glance if any updates were made to singleplayer content.

The dates on the right only change to reflect the timestamps of updated game versions. You can then compare those dates to the dates shown in the blog when updates are announced and listed or to the 'recent updates' information immediately below the timestamps. I am aware there's not been a update blog post recently - this is partly due to slow work progress on my part.
TigerStripes

Return to Dev Chat