A Few Ideas to Run By You All

A Few Ideas to Run By You All

Postby enigmaMystere » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:21 pm

I have a few ideas I'd like to do, but I want your opinions on which one I should focus most of my attention on, first. These are just basic overviews, as the whole of each is still undetermined in length and full of potential.

Feline character that grows up on the farm. Play dates and real dates affect how she acts as an adult. Lost her father and grows an attachment to the PC.

Anthro pegasus that tries to hide her wings under her jacket. Dressed in a military uniform, but actually a civilian who snuck in to try and get her friend out.

The owners of two stores within the mall are in competition. They had made a dare to wear one article of clothing from the other's inventory, and tried to see who would cave first, as neither enjoys the other's sense of style. Now that one is a dog and the other is a doe, they swore revenge... by stealing the other person's customers. And still wearing the clothes that infected them.
Last edited by enigmaMystere on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
enigmaMystere

Re: A Few Ideas to Run By You All

Postby Wahn » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Oh, the feline sounds like fun - and she`d be perfect for the farm since it desperately needs some females. There are countless opportunities for walk-in events and things to do with her there... watching/playing with animals/ferals, she could be peeking into the worker showers and be caught/encouraged by the player, get drunk/no, watch others have sex, use the milking machine, ... and finally, a hayloft to make out/have sex in. I`d gladly support you in this and throw in some talking about her for the other npcs.
Wahn

Postby enigmaMystere » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:17 pm

I'm glad you like the idea! I enjoy writing young characters, and making them act so adorable and cute! ^w^~

Anyways, I love those suggestions, and would definitely appreciate your support. ^^ Now to just figure out a name... honestly, that's almost always the toughest part for me.

As for how to measure the effect the PC's decisions have on her, I think the method of how Kristen (that's Janice's friend, right?) gets affected should work, but modified slightly. A general range, as opposed to a specific number.

On a different note, I would like to hear your thoughts on one of the other ideas, too.
enigmaMystere

Postby Wahn » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:52 pm

More ideas for a teenage catgirl:
- supervised excursion out on the plains, maybe visiting the centaur herd (if available)
- her following the player into the plains and getting into trouble

You could use a variable to track how tame/wild she is. Said variable could then be used to modify the difficulty of talking her into/out of things. So if you told her that sexuality is nothing to be ashamed of and did some hijinx, you`d have an easier time to talk her into losing her virginity with you, while finding it harder to convince her not to let a young horseman worker mount her.
Wahn

Postby Wahn » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:01 pm

For the clothing stores ... Xenophiliac just handed in another today check it out over in his thread. Maybe you could integrate your idea with his project somehow?

The pegasus girl could make an interesting encounter to run into in a number of places, as she searches for her friend, gets into trouble or even helps the player when they are in a fix (let`s turm things around a bit...)

I do love to let npcs meet and interact, so any of mine are available for some talk/fun.
Wahn

Postby enigmaMystere » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm

I'll see if I can combine it with Xeno's idea. I'd definitely like to see the pegasus girl save the PC a few times, then at one point say "It's not like I enjoy helping you." :P

And I'd enjoy NPC interactions, too. One idea I had for a young feline girl: trying to sneak some of Wendy's milk and being caught lapping from the bucket.

So many possibilities for that kitty... I'm thinking of naming her Selena. Does that sound like a good name?
enigmaMystere

Postby Wahn » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:04 am

Sounds good to me. What kind of kitty did you eant her to be btw? How avout a savannah cat or a serval?
Wahn

Postby enigmaMystere » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:08 am

Savannah cat. I can see how the nature of her species would lead her to following the player into the plains, possibly back to the bunker for a bit... plus, her kind can be taught to act like a dog and be led around on a leash, for those who are into that. They also learn how to open doors, so curiosity is likely another factor.

Another thing to note would be the Savannah cat's jump height... would it still be eight feet, or would it be scaled up for an anthro cat? Never had to think of that, before...
enigmaMystere

Postby Wahn » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:37 am

Well, that species is only a suggestion, but I`ve always foumd them to be pretty interesting. As for the jumping... she`s yours, so decide what you think best. Though a scene where the little minx has trapped herself on a roof comes to mind, asking the player to catch her... (cats can be like that, I`ve been up in a tree more than once with a ladder to get one down)

Now for some important things - where does she come from? As per Nuku`s commands, the nanites _can not_ uplift animals to sentience (other effects lile magic might, I think). How about a foundling from out in the plains - either found alone with some ominous tracks nearby, or left at the gate of the farm with a note to please take care of her, or her mother might have taken shelter at the farm, then vanished or died... though I think I like the earlier two better.

Next question: How to introduce the character? To give the background, maybe we could have her peek in on a conversation between the player and Anthony and let him introduce her? Could be as part of the `offer help` conversation with him, and after she`s out of the room, he says "If you want to help, please have an eye out for Selena. She likes to try out all kinds of crazy things, so another voice to calm her down would be good."
Wahn

Postby enigmaMystere » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:57 am

I think she was born to a serval father and a tabby mother. They left her at the farm in a wicker basket because they felt they couldn't properly raise her, as they were both teens, and the player comes across her during the conversation with Anthony, like you said.

Since she can't just age like a normal person, though, I feel there should be a walk-in event when one visits the farm enough to see her basket by the farm entrance. The first option to the player is given regarding her, asking if he/she wants to look inside. Doing so should increase familiarity with the PC slightly, while not doing so does nothing. The conversation with Anthony should be a day or two later. Does that sound about right?

Also, impressive jump height, but nothing too crazy. I'd say... up to the roof of the barn.
enigmaMystere

Next

Return to Dev Chat