Bug MIssing Scenes

Bug MIssing Scenes

Postby baoka » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:16 pm

Hello.

I've had the same issue across at least 2 builds of the game.

I select a scene, the page clears, but ends the interaction.

For example:
"Talk to Joey"
1. Talk about himself

The screen goes back to before I interacted with him, but I can train him for both wins and loss scenes.
The same happens with a lot of scenes, some of which have been in the game for years like interacting with female diego or anything in the sex menu for Brutus.

The talk options do work.

Is there a fix for this?
baoka

Re: Bug MIssing Scenes

Postby vanyel » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:30 am

I've had the same problem for a long time. I have never found a fix, and it's one of the reasons I stopped supporting the game on Patreon.
vanyel

Re: Bug MIssing Scenes

Postby Wahn » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:25 am

baoka wrote:Is there a fix for this?

My apologies if you had trouble seeing the scenes - they were actually there all along, but it seems that a "wait for any key" bit of code got misplaced as things were reworked, meaning that the scene was displayed, then was instantly cleared from the screen in the same second. (It's visible in the scrollback, not that that helps much.)

I've put in a fix for the locations you mentioned and that'll be in the game in a few hours.

As a general note: Please be advised that basically all FS activity has moved on to the FS Discord, so it is unlikely that bug reports or any other messages here on this dusty old forum will be read before a month or two have passed. Please join us on the FS Discord here: https://discordapp.com/invite/gZG2nw6
Wahn

Return to Dev Chat