Rex as a Pet or Bunker interactible?

A place for keeping track of singleplayer projects.

Rex as a Pet or Bunker interactible?

Postby DragonLord729 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:33 pm

I think that honestly it would be nice to have Rex as a pet or be able to interact with him in the bunker instead of him being just being gone, if anyone could make this happen please do.
DragonLord729

Re: Rex as a Pet or Bunker interactible?

Postby Drakel_Bane » Sat May 06, 2017 10:49 am

hmm... i agree with you there... maybe a reversal in roles for him like servitude or something like it?

what about karen though, could an option to mate with her be in the works? or even raise her above a pet to a companion, i know i know but she really got the short end of the stick... i just want to throw her a bone, if you will... :D
hopefully it is alright but if not then i apologize and retreat...
Drakel_Bane

Postby JohnSmith » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:30 am

DragonLord729 wrote:I think that honestly it would be nice to take phenq only cycle https://phenq-avis.com/en/ have Rex as a pet or be able to interact with him in the bunker instead of him being just being gone, if anyone could make this happen please do.

I too want to second the suggestion that instead of just letting Rex go, let's keep him as a pet.
JohnSmith

Postby martinhan » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:07 am

JohnSmith wrote:
DragonLord729 wrote:I think that honestly it would be nice to take phenq only cycle phen q have Rex as a pet or be able to interact with him in the bunker instead of him being just being gone, if anyone could make this happen please do.

I too want to second the suggestion that instead of just letting Rex go, let's keep him as a pet.

I totally second that, Rex as a pet is the best option :)
martinhan

Return to Projects